Sustainability and Environmental Policy
LRC recognises its responsibility to improve the environmental performance of our projects as the key to meeting sustainability objectives. We encourage our people to address potential environmental impacts caused by LRC’s activities and services and in turn add value to our clients’ projects.
In our project work we are committed to:
- Complying with all relevant sections in the Environment Protection Act 1970;
- Implementing environmentally sensitive design principles where practicable;
- Evaluating and improving the social and environmental performance of projects over which we have control or influence;
- Ensuring engineering activities are performed in a manner which minimises adverse environmental impacts;
- Ensuring a safe, diverse and inclusive workplace;
- Enhancing our people’s ability to respond to the challenges of sustainability in both their personal and work life;
- Continually improving the environmental knowledge and expertise of staff;
- Coordinating the Environmental Policy with other organisational policies.